Sunday 19 March 2006

Why Judaism Is Cool

Found this some time ago in Warren Ellis' dirty blog.

At the time I didn't think much of it. I found it disgusting, but that was about it. Today morning I was at shower and thought how much trouble those fucking idiots are going to destroy something so precious. Wouldn't it be much easier all around if these dimwits would just camp outside synagogues and mosques instead of going to the tropic getting eaten by mosquitos that probaply spread all sort of nasty diseases.

And then I thought some more of those "spreaders of word". I remember how they go door to door disturbing all sort of honest folk.

Jews never do that. Whatever you say about jews, they never interrupt you in the middle of your favorite show or bath. Thats a huge plus in My Personal Up and Down List.

No comments:

Post a Comment