Sunday 2 December 2007

Another sunset


Hey, remember this? It was taken at 23 -- this is around 1530 at Lauttasaari. I didn't have anything to hold the camera on, and the exposure rate is terrible (around two seconds) for pictures in bad lightning. Also, it doesn't capture the light that well, so I have to adjust them afterward on the computer.

Sigh.

I hope to buy a new one sometime in the very near future. I just have very little knowledge what's important in a great camera. Obviously the amount of pixels is not the only important thing.. ability to take damage would also be important, as I carry it in my backpack. As is the ability to capture light in different conditions. But can somebody help put this up in numbers? Maybe recommend a good camera?


Lauttasaari about 23 hours earlier.

1 comment:

  1. Great photos!

    The second photo could have been a great poster if it was a bit sharper. There are good cameras, but it depends on how much you want to spend...

    ReplyDelete