Thursday 12 January 2006

Sicky

Short post.
Im sick. Dunno why, but my throat has been REALLY painful the past few days. Started Tuesday night with little itch. Wednesday I couldnt even breath without it being really painful. Today it didnt hurt as much, but I could only get whisper out of my mouth.
Oh, and I couch like a chainsmoker.
Which gets us to the point where I decide to drink hot glög* to help my throat... and then I go to calculate the temperature wrong, causing my mouth being very very tender.

All this would be pretty reasonable, I would just stay home and wait to get better, if not this were the end of the period and all my assingments need to be finished and returned. Its quite nice to do teamwork when other teammember has bad couch and cant really talk...

*Heavily spiced hot wine or berryjuice.

No comments:

Post a Comment