Wednesday 17 August 2005

About Walking the Blogosphere

I thought would be amusing to do some more "next blog" surfing. This time, instead of telling you of the blogs, I will LINK you to them, with description of what you can see behind the link. Hopefully exambles I give you will be amusing, useful or interesting. Alas, I think most will be in the category 'disgrace'. Maybe you thought I was joking last time, eh? HAHA! You wish!

Links will open on new page, so you can click freely. Comment if you would prefer, in future, to see them open in the same window. Anyway, I hope to get to ten, and report you every blog I click. If I go nuts, please tell my family I really loved them, and ask them to formate my hd's without going them thru. Very well. Lets start.

Blog 01. - Office. This blog is inane post after inane post about - apparently - office machines. The words seem to be random words that you can usually see in adds on papers. Each topic is infact a link to copy-central.com - and as far as I can see, the suburl they link to dosen't exist.

Blog 02. - Infinitely Curious: Musings & Ponderings. This blog belongs to webring of "WomenBloggers". Seems to work as diary, with now-and-then amusing tracks into other territory too. Found this picture on the page. Dunno where it is taken from, but it is most amusing, and easily worth your time.

Blog 03. - Awassa. This blog only has one post, written in english, broken by internet slang and bad sense of grammar. Dated in second day of March. The message ends "cheers till next time".

Blog 04. - WE ARE THE INCREDIBLES !!!. Apparently some sort of community blog, with users belonging to University of Signapore. In english, though you can hardly tell from the spelling in that page. And some - you know who you are - insist that MY writing is horrible.

Blog 05. - 5 sia chabohz. Apparently five teenager girls. Lets see if I can mimic their writing skills..............no commas or other stuff is uses..haha....particualyr ncie how they tlk of yaoi and manga and smut...lol.... actually respect fr them... my head hrts even this much writing......lol... and they cn do it page after pages..... and its actualy readable... LOL.....NEXT NEXT NEXT!!!!!!!!!!

Blog 06. - Auto Parts For All Makes And Models. Each post has the same link, and the same text; "Go Home Auto Parts Newsletter Archives Auto Parts Links Advertise on this site Add URL & A Auto PartsA & A Auto PartsA&a Auto PartsAbc Auto PartsAccord Auto PartsAce Auto PartsAcura Auto PartsAdvance Auto PartsAdvance Auto Parts ComAdvance Discount Auto PartsAdvanced Auto PartsAdvanced Discount Auto PartsAfter Market Auto PartsAftermarket Auto Body PartsAll Oem Auto PartsAltima Auto PartsAmerican Auto PartsAnd Auto PartsAntique Auto PartsAu..". Also Google-adds. Freaky.

Blog 07. - Gardening Info Source. Im actually pretty interested of this. Taking the blog name into account, its amusing that each of the posts this month - and there must be hundreds -have only url in them. Im not kidding. I also fastly scrolled the messages thru. They all have one of two url's in them. First "Hot-Gardening.info" and then - for most messages - "Laptop4U.info". Great.

Blog 08. - Some Thoughts About Corn. Honestly, I was starting to lose my hope to get to "Blog 10". This is just so depressing. But this one - if not a golden, is at least good. Not about anything, its still full of life. I would do blog like this, if I just could. But I cant. Cos I suck. OK, next blog. Maybe its good too (but I doubt it).

Blog 09. - Asset Managment Info. I knew it. I KNEW it. This sucks. Pretty much like Auto-Parts above. Oh well, one to go...

Blog 10. - merdümgirlz. This blog is actualy empty, with lacking even one message.



Oki, that was it, and Im still pretty sane. Conclusion: I did ten blogs. Wow im good...

1 comment:

  1. Hi,Yes I am aware of second hand bikes, biking maps etc and all and have been looking for one (bike) since quite some time.. it was only when I wasnt able to get my hands on one for a satisfactory price, that I tried that bike of my landlord :).. n considering that winters have almost come, i think i would just have to drop the idea or take a bike on rent if at all..

    ReplyDelete